Terms & Conditions
By purchasing, installing, copying, or otherwise using AlDente Pro, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. AlDente Pro is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. AlDente Pro is licensed, not sold.
ALDENTE PRO IS LICENSED AS FOLLOWS:
- Installation and Usage. Licenses are per user and valid for use on all supported operating systems. License keys may be used on multiple computers and operating systems (up to a maximum of 3 unique machines), provided the license key holder is the primary user. Businesses must purchase at least as many licenses as the number of people using AlDente Pro.
- Backup Copies. You may make copies of the license key and or AlDente Pro for backup and archival purposes.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices: You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copy of AlDente Pro.
- Distribution: You may not distribute or sell license keys of AlDente Pro to third parties. Licenses will be revoked if distributed or sold to third parties.
- Rental: You may not rent, lease, or lend the license key of AlDente Pro.
- All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to AlDente Pro and any copies thereof are owned by AppHouseKitchen.
- AppHouseKitchen expressly disclaims any warranty for AlDente Pro, which is provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall AppHouseKitchen be liable for any damages due to use of AlDente Pro, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will AppHouseKitchen be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. AppHouseKitchen shall have no liability with respect to the content of AlDente Pro or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, AppHouseKitchen may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the AlDente Pro files and licenses in your possession.
- You have the right to return your license and reverse the purchase if the license key has not been activated and there has been a maximum of 30 days since ordering. Your funds will be returned to you within 7 days. License keys that have been activated are non-refundable.
- You have the right to cancel your order if your payment has not yet been completed. This will cancel the payment and return the funds to you.
- Your license key is delivered by email after checkout and payment, usually within 30 minutes.
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
INVOICING: You will receive a receipt from Paddle attached in the receipt email received upon checkout and payment.
PAYMENT: Payment and licensing is handled by Paddle. Upon checkout you will be redirected to Paddle’s checkout.